most horrible motel/hotel experience ever. i stayed there with a group; we were in the area for a conference. multiple rooms in our group found blood stains on the bathroom towels, all of the comforters had cigarette holes burned in them. we tried to bring these issues to the attention of the management and they called us liars and refused to give us our money back.
terrible customer service, didn’t feel safe, lock on our door did not latch. everything is dimly lit and kind of old and gross and it honestly looks like it could be a hotel in a crime action drama. don’t stay here unless you just want a place to shack up for a few hours–that’s seemingly the majority of their business anyway